April 13th, 2036

Everyone loves a good fish story!
Talk techniques, experiences , gear, etc
Mochaboy

April 13th, 2036

Post by Mochaboy »

Saw this pop up on the Huffington Post today:
Apophis Asteroid hitting the earth

I just had a crazy revelation. Depending on what side of the apocalypse coin you fall on - the world's either going to end next year (damn those mayans and their unfinished calendar), or in 2036 if our cosmic dice fall into that 1 in 250,000 chance.

I asked myself - what would I do if I knew the world was going to end on that day?

I'd take my wife and daughter and go fishing :)

Lito

willowhead

Re: April 13th, 2036

Post by willowhead »

Two Peas in a pod.......... :D row row row your boat................gently down the stream.............. :lol: 8-)

Bamboo&Brookies

Post by Bamboo&Brookies »

Gotta admit, float fishing with the family sounds like a good way to spend an afternoon awaiting an asteroid strike.

I better make my reservations now before everyone's booked.

I can say one thing for certain -- the Democrats are to blame for this impending strike.

:lol:

Rob
Give a man a fly rod, a shotgun and a bird dog and he'll never be worth a d*mn.
-Old New England saying

narcodog

Post by narcodog »

Unless it comes next year I won't have to worry about the next!!!! But I don't worry about such s**t any way. What happens, happens for a reason, can't change it.

Oh, I think Adriana's asteroid hit yesterday from AOL.

Mochaboy

Post by Mochaboy »

willowhead wrote:Two Peas in a pod.......... :D row row row your boat................gently down the stream.............. :lol: 8-)
That we did - my wife trounced me that day - she had 18 takes to net, including a 9" girth porker of a cutthroat...I had to settle for 12 half of which were whitefish. I've angered the fishing gods somehow and I'm out of chickens to sacrifice.

:)

narcodog

Post by narcodog »

I'll say this if there is a Whitefish in the river it will swim five miles just to jump on my hook.