Yea Giants!

Everyone loves a good fish story!
Talk techniques, experiences , gear, etc
Ed Pirie

Yea Giants!

Post by Ed Pirie »

I am going to stick my neck out here - been a Giants fan all my life - for many of us here in Vermont back in the 50's and 60's, the Giants were our local team. They used to train in the summer at St. Michael's College in Burlington, Vermont. Many of us would go up and see them back then - the likes of Sam Huff, Y.A. Tittle, Del Shoffner, Alex Webb, Jimmy Patton, Rosy Grier, Frank Gifford - I could go on and on.

Anyway, love to see my Giants win the Super Bowl - and especially from the Patriots (that team from the "upstart" league) that seems to think they are entitled to win.

I know, way off the topic of fly fishing, but I could not resist. It is too much fun.

Take care,
Ed Pirie
West Topsham, Vermont

skondolf

Re: Yea Giants!

Post by skondolf »

Congrats to the G-Men - From a Steelers fan from that "upstart" league :lol:
Best Wishes,
Steve
><((((((*>

ted patlen

Re: Yea Giants!

Post by ted patlen »

Ed Pirie wrote:I am going to stick my neck out here - been a Giants fan all my life - for many of us here in Vermont back in the 50's and 60's, the Giants were our local team. They used to train in the summer at St. Michael's College in Burlington, Vermont. Many of us would go up and see them back then - the likes of Sam Huff, Y.A. Tittle, Del Shoffner, Alex Webb, Jimmy Patton, Rosy Grier, Frank Gifford - I could go on and on.

Anyway, love to see my Giants win the Super Bowl - and especially from the Patriots (that team from the "upstart" league) that seems to think they are entitled to win.

I know, way off the topic of fly fishing, but I could not resist. It is too much fun.

Take care,
Ed Pirie
West Topsham, Vermont

not off base considering the time!!! giants , i'm still hoarse.