Catskill waters art

Everyone loves a good fish story!
Talk techniques, experiences , gear, etc
Eperous

Catskill waters art

Post by Eperous »

I don't like to self promote, especially on this forum... but, I'm very excited about an art exhibit my wife is involved with in Margaretville at the Catskill Watershed Corportaion exhibit/meeting room... it runs now through March 1st featuring eighteen (18) pieces of her art work...

Read about it here, on the Central Catskills Chamber of Commerce website: http://www.chamberorganizer.com/news_sc ... ARG&full=Y

Or take a virtual tour of sorts of some of the pieces here, on my wife's blog--- Catskillwatersart: http://catskillwatersart.blogspot.com/

We're sort of a team, but she is the "heart & soul" of this venture... I take a few photos while wandering these mountains and fishing, she turns them into art... if you check the Blog out, click on the painting to enlarge the picture... enjoy, and thanks for letting me self-indulge a little...

Ed

Bamboo&Brookies

Re: Catskill waters art

Post by Bamboo&Brookies »

Those are wonderful paintings. They perfectly capture so many of our Catskills streams.

Many thanks for posting, you have a real treasure there.

Rob
Give a man a fly rod, a shotgun and a bird dog and he'll never be worth a d*mn.
-Old New England saying

flymank

Post by flymank »

awesome paintings-thanks for sharing

quadfish

Post by quadfish »

Very nice art, Ed. You and your wife make a very good team!!

Thanks for letting us take a look!

-Rick :D
"A man who would fool a fish with a feather would probably go to a brothel without carryng any money." Charles Dannen