Catskill Cane Revival, April 5

Everyone loves a good fish story!
Talk techniques, experiences , gear, etc
mikec

Catskill Cane Revival, April 5

Post by mikec » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:56 am

It's time to Meet your maker! On Saturday, April 5, from 10 am till 1pm we will once again head down to the Livingston Manor high school gym for our annual Catskill Cane Revival. Bring your rod or try out one of the many that will be there. If you are new to cane this is the place for you as we will lots of tapers for you to experience and there will be several outstanding instructors in the gym. Bring a youngster! This event is sponsored by the Livingston Manor Rotary.

The CFFCM opening day will start at 9am with first cast on wulff run. The inimitable teddy patlen will be tying all day and agnes van put will be serving her world famous soups. and we might even go-afishin'

mikec

mikegsp

Re: Catskill Cane Revival, April 5

Post by mikegsp » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Hi Mike , this will be the first time for many years that I won't be in roscoe for 1st day or for your cane gathering , but stuck in sunny Fla. Have a cold one for me. The other MikeC .

mikec

Post by mikec » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:19 am

someone left the cap for a rod tube behind last Saturday. let me know if you lost one
mike

andre

Post by andre » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:06 pm

Are you the same Mike C. from Middletown who bought my Bill Taylor rod a while back. Thanks for what you did.

Andre

catskilljohn

Post by catskilljohn » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:14 pm

andre wrote:Are you the same Mike C. from Middletown who bought my Bill Taylor rod a while back. Thanks for what you did.
Andre
Mike lives in Livingston Manor. It must be a different Mike that you sold the rod to. Our Mike is nationally famous, lives in the Catskill White House and is loved and adored by all, if you met him you would never forget him. CJ
"Gentlemen,remove your hats,this is it"
"This is where the trout was invented?"
"Oh he existed in a crude,primitive form in Waltons England"
"But this is where they painted spots on him and taught him to swim"

andre

Post by andre » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:25 am

John,

I know Mike well and yes he is famous!!!! It was the other Mike C from Middletown who I was referring to. BTW, up for any smallmouth fishing down here