Everyone loves a good fish story!
Talk techniques, experiences , gear, etc
- Posts: 2026
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:03 am
5 decades...1/2 a century...have a great day. lke ed said...great decade...
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:59 pm
- Location: Bronxville, NY
You're not a geezer yet, but you can see geezerhood from there.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. And inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
-- Marx (Groucho)
- Posts: 1744
- Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:16 pm
- Location: 1 hr north of the Catskills
Happy Birthday CJ...
the BIG FIVE O today, you young stud...
I wish I was that age again,
perhaps one of the best decades of my life...
Follow me on Twitter
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:43 pm
- Location: Wellsboro Pa.
Yea what Bud said!
Have a merry.
- Posts: 4318
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:03 am
- Location: Yardley,PA- Jeffersonville,NY
Thanks guys, I had a great night with the family. It is nice to get these well wishing's from my fishing buddies! CJ
"Gentlemen,remove your hats,this is it"
"This is where the trout was invented?"
"Oh he existed in a crude,primitive form in Waltons England"
"But this is where they painted spots on him and taught him to swim"
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:38 am
- Location: Wyckoff, NJ
CJ. Let me get in here before it's midnight and you turn into a pumpkin.
Happy Birthday man!!!
"The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. When you can fake that, you've got it made." ---Groucho Marx
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:28 pm
I'm a day late and dollar short, but happy birthday John!!
Where fly tying comes to life!
- Posts: 827
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:37 am
- Location: Ohio
Better late than never!
Happy Birthday John
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:06 pm
Happy birthday john,see you at the rockland house next weekend
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests