BooFest 2015

Everyone loves a good fish story!
Talk techniques, experiences , gear, etc
Ronbo
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: Milltown NJ / Walton NY / Beaverkill

Re: BooFest 2015

Post by Ronbo »

Bump :lol:

zugbug
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Re: BooFest 2015

Post by zugbug »

I'll be there Ron.

George

Ronbo
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: Milltown NJ / Walton NY / Beaverkill

Re: BooFest 2015

Post by Ronbo »

Nice George, look foreward to seeing you. :D

Ronbo
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: Milltown NJ / Walton NY / Beaverkill

Re: BooFest 2015

Post by Ronbo »

Beer is brewed and ready. We have a nice English IPA instore for all !!!! :D

User avatar
Barleywine
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:38 am
Location: Wyckoff, NJ

Re: BooFest 2015

Post by Barleywine »

Ronbo wrote:Beer is brewed and ready. We have a nice English IPA instore for all !!!! :D
Homebrewed English IPA...now that's what I was waiting for! :D

Actually Ron, I was waiting to see if I was taking the students to Washington again this year. Turns out that I'm not, so I'd like to come up Saturday morning if you still have a little room for me to pitch my tent. Sorry that I don't have time to brew anything for the event.

Chuck
"The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. When you can fake that, you've got it made." ---Groucho Marx

Ronbo
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: Milltown NJ / Walton NY / Beaverkill

Re: BooFest 2015

Post by Ronbo »

Glad to here it George, bring a friend !!!! Me and curt did the all grain mash this time. got to say i enjoyed it.
did a little taste before kegging, got to say it's tasting pretty dam good !!!! :D

User avatar
quadfish
Posts: 496
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:25 pm
Location: Milford, PA

Re: BooFest 2015

Post by quadfish »

Barleywine wrote:Actually Ron, I was waiting to see if I was taking the students to Washington again this year. Turns out that I'm not, so I'd like to come up Saturday morning if you still have a little room for me to pitch my tent. Sorry that I don't have time to brew anything for the event.

Chuck
Ronbo wrote:Glad to here it George, bring a friend !!!! Me and curt did the all grain mash this time. got to say i enjoyed it.
did a little taste before kegging, got to say it's tasting pretty dam good !!!!
Cool we're calling everybody George this year, that makes it easy!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It will be great to see everybody for the annual pilgrimage!

- Rick :D
"A man who would fool a fish with a feather would probably go to a brothel without carryng any money." Charles Dannen

turk
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:43 pm
Location: Wellsboro Pa.

Re: BooFest 2015

Post by turk »

hopefully I'll be there late friday or early
saturday morning. Anything I can do or bring
PM me.
Regards
Turk

Ronbo
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: Milltown NJ / Walton NY / Beaverkill

Re: BooFest 2015

Post by Ronbo »

great turk, just bring yourself or food or both. lol.

Ronbo
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: Milltown NJ / Walton NY / Beaverkill

Re: BooFest 2015

Post by Ronbo »

Ronbo wrote:Glad to here it George, bring a friend !!!! Me and curt did the all grain mash this time. got to say i enjoyed it.
did a little taste before kegging, got to say it's tasting pretty dam good !!!! :D
Guess I got george on the brain :D
sorry chuck LOL.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests