Headed out

Everyone loves a good fish story!
Talk techniques, experiences , gear, etc
narcodog

Headed out

Post by narcodog »

I'm headed out in the morning for Montana and wherever else I want to go. Gonna meet up with Big Jim S. and hopefully Eric. I should be back about the first of Oct..

Headed for Ft Smith, Mt. to fish the Big Horn then onto the Boulder, and the Yellowstone around Livingston. West Yellowstone for the FFF Conclave. After that no real plans. Gonna hit the Ruby, Big Hole, Wise River and points north.

CJ, I didn't get that new Leonard 50 you sent me to replace the Orvis. I am so disappointed it didn't get here in time.

the wolf88

Re: Headed out

Post by the wolf88 »

hey naco.. have a good time up there while the weather is right.

willowhead

Post by willowhead »

Narco, we're leaving on Wed. See you in "West." We're at the Holiday Inn from the 22nd. i'm only bringing Boo..... :D i'm at table 20 for the duration, all day, every day. Drop by and say hello. We've never fished the Ruby.....might you know of a decent place at a decent price for lodging up that way? ;)

Eperous

Post by Eperous »

Cane, or no cane, ENJOY!!!!

Ed

PS - If you need someone to carry your gear around, let me know --- I might be avaialble... :lol: :lol: :lol:

catskilljohn

Post by catskilljohn »

That didn't get there yet? I will just forward it to Eric, and you can pick it up there :D

Have a safe trip man, catch some big ones and give all our western friends a hug from us! CJ
"Gentlemen,remove your hats,this is it"
"This is where the trout was invented?"
"Oh he existed in a crude,primitive form in Waltons England"
"But this is where they painted spots on him and taught him to swim"

narcodog

Post by narcodog »

Eperous wrote:Cane, or no cane, ENJOY!!!!

Ed

PS - If you need someone to carry your gear around, let me know --- I might be avaialble... :lol: :lol: :lol:
CANE.

narcodog

Post by narcodog »

catskilljohn wrote:That didn't get there yet? I will just forward it to Eric, and you can pick it up there :D

That will be fine. :D

Have a safe trip man, catch some big ones and give all our western friends a hug from us! CJ

brough

Post by brough »

narcodog,

Have a great trip in your fishin truck.

Tight Lines,

Brough

willowhead

Post by willowhead »

Ok, we're off to see the Wizard..........in the land of OZ..........better known as Montana............ :lol: Hope the rest of your summer is great. Later Gators..... ;)