PM's stuck in 'Outbox'

chichesterpaul

PM's stuck in 'Outbox'

Post by chichesterpaul »

I've had this happen a few times now...someone sends me a PM, I write a reply, attempt to send it, but it doesn't get delivered right away, and stays stuck in the Outbox.

I have a message right this moment that's been stuck in there for nearly 24 hours.

Any suggestions?

redietz

Re: PM's stuck in 'Outbox'

Post by redietz »

I'm not sure how this forum works in this regard, but on many other forums, the message will stay in you outbox until the recipient actually opens it. They see it their inbox, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet.
Bob

Barleywine

Post by Barleywine »

redietz wrote:I'm not sure how this forum works in this regard, but on many other forums, the message will stay in you outbox until the recipient actually opens it. They see it their inbox, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet.
I just wanted to "second" the information that Bob put out there. When someone actually reads the message, then it leaves the outbox and registers as sent. It sounds like everything is working fine.

-Chuck
"The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. When you can fake that, you've got it made." ---Groucho Marx

chichesterpaul

Post by chichesterpaul »

Ah, so this sort of a built in 'stalker' function :D

So you can tell right when someone has read your message.

Got it -- thanks!