Wets, the subtle art form where masters are few and far between.
- Posts: 762
- Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:16 pm
- Location: Roscoe, NY
What soft hackle feather do you use the most? What soft hackle do you like the most?
For me the answer is simple, Brown Partridge & Brown Partridge.
- Posts: 1448
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:29 am
I would say brown partridge then honey dun.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:14 pm
I use alot of partridge as well but my favorite is red grouse.
That's a tough question for me cause I use many, and while I like & use partridge, I also like & use speckled hen back. It's a lot like partridge.
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 9:38 am
- Location: westbrookville [neversink gorge] ny
partrige has got to be my 1 by far, would like to try starling for that early season caddis and stonefly though.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest