Roscoe American Amber Ale

Everyone loves a good fish story!
Talk techniques, experiences , gear, etc
viking

Re: Roscoe American Amber Ale

Post by viking »

Please, send a case to a thirsty Swede ;) .
//Janne

SgtMajUSMC

Post by SgtMajUSMC »

I don't often drink beer, but when I do, it's a Roscoe American Amber Ale...that might make a good commercial.

Barleywine

Post by Barleywine »

SgtMajUSMC wrote:I don't often drink beer, but when I do, it's a Roscoe American Amber Ale...that might make a good commercial.
It's funny that you said that, because on the side of the Roscoe bottle it says "take a deep breath of the mountain air and stay Responsibly Thirsty".

That's really close to that other beer's "Stay thirsty my friends".

Perhaps there will be an ad campaign from Roscoe featuring the most interesting flyfisherman in the world. :)

Maybe we can write some lines for that!
"The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. When you can fake that, you've got it made." ---Groucho Marx

quadfish

Post by quadfish »

36120225.jpg
36120225.jpg (158.38 KiB) Viewed 1762 times
"A man who would fool a fish with a feather would probably go to a brothel without carryng any money." Charles Dannen

Beaverkill

Post by Beaverkill »

I had a few (or quite more) at the Two Headed Trout Dinner. It is a nice Ale.. Slightly hoppy..First couple go down quick..Will be downing some this weekend... I did not get to try the Bootleg Vodka which will be distilled right in Roscoe... Any reviews?
Dan Ansbach

gadabout

Post by gadabout »

I don't drink much beer these days, but I couldn't resist bringing home a 6-pack of this when I was in Roscoe last weekend. I'm keeping a bottle or two for myself and then donating the rest to a friend. For the past two years I've been a dedicated calorie-counter after losing 65 lbs, so if I have a beer nowadays it's usually something like a Bud Light. Nevertheless I will make allowances for special occassions. My next opportunity to grill a steak will be accompanied by a cold bottle of Roscoe American Amber Ale.